Seneye Reef Monitor

ohaverd

Remember that you need to pay to play with this one. The upfront cost is low, but you need to continually buy slides to use it. Otherwise it sounds like it could be a really neat option.

Remember that you need to pay to play with this one. The upfront cost is low, but you need to continually buy slides to use it. Otherwise it sounds like it could be a really neat option.

I've found a couple of reviews.  Mostly people are happy with it, but none of them had a quality PAR meter to compare the par findings from the monitor.  Also, I believe you just have to buy the ammonia and PH slides once a month, but you dont have to.  I think you can just use it to monitor your lights, but I don't know if you have to pay a monthly fee for the cloud monitoring.  At the very least if the light monitor is accurate it would make it worth the purchase.

I just put a forum buy post in the members discussion forum.  When you follow the link you can get the Seneye Reef for 108.00 after shipping which is 60.00 off, and you get a free LED refugium light with the purchase.  There is also some decent LED fixture prices on there.

Cant see the members discussion forum?  Good time to become a member then lol