Showing My Tank in SterlingPark... Today.Tonight

I'm not sure, I was about to call it off actually. lol But I guess if a person or 2 wants to still come by, I could Accommodate that... so PM me, and Let me know....

What I really want to do is set up a Real Tour,  but also turn it into something like the Poker game, in which you go around and get 1 Card from each place, and at the end, see who has the best hand. LOL. I think I may even make a Post about this right now. lol

BUT...Noone theless. PM me, I'd love to have show my tank, just nothing too big tonight, as plans did unfortunately change.

I'm not sure, I was about to call it off actually. lol But I guess if a person or 2 wants to still come by, I could Accommodate that... so PM me, and Let me know....

What I really want to do is set up a Real Tour, but also turn it into something like the Poker game, in which you go around and get 1 Card from each place, and at the end, see who has the best hand. LOL. I think I may even make a Post about this right now. lol

BUT...Noone theless. PM me, I'd love to have show my tank, just nothing too big tonight, as plans did unfortunately change.

I'm far away, but isn't your tank in the dark as your light decided to go for a swim?

As I did post in the thread... I ran out to the store last night... broke down and had to get a replacement,, only cost me $10 :) Not running at full, since before it was 2, but nonenthess. It works now... :/ For the most part...