ArtFully Acrylic LLC Great products

marinebiologist

So I worked with Adam to create two special catch basins for my needs. I have 2 50 gallon drums that I keep RODI water and saltwater mixed in and well they are sitting on hardwood floors so figured best to protect the floor with a catch basin. Well since they are in a closet the standard hot-water heater basins I had been using do not fit so I had Adam create me 46 in x 28 in x 3 acrylic basin for these. I also had him make one for my litter box to sit in that way I have an easy way to clean up spilled cat sand and in case my little devils decide to miss the litter box so Adam made me a 24.5 in x 41.5 in x 3in basin for that. I picked them both up Sunday and they look great. Now I just need to empty the two drums via water changes and refilling the ATO resivor and then I can put them in place.

As a side note to all you who are going to be setting up new tanks. A similar basin would be a perfect addition under your tank stand to catch any salt creep and water spills so that the wife does not kill you for ruining her carpet or hardwood floors.....

Thanks Adam

Mike

Thanks for the review Mike!  I appreciate it.  The looks those basins got while they sat here a few days waiting for you ;).  Everyone wanted to know what they were.  I love the idea of the basin under the tank to protect the carpet or floors.  Goodness knows most of us have seen what carpets or even worse hardwood can look like after a few years of a little saltwater here and there....ESPECIALLY if you get rid of the tank or move it lol.

Oh, and I had NO IDEA the smaller basin was for the kitty litter box ROFL!  Thought they were for two different water holding bins LOL!