Pig Roast, BBQ, and PotLuck on 6/2 at Incredible Corals!!!

Hey everybody!  I know some don't frequent the Refugium so some may not know this is out there and has been in the works for a while.  We are about a week out.  If you would like to come please visit the refugium and post up with who and what you would like to bring.  We would love to see you all there!!!  Details from the most recent post on the refugium thread are below:

So far, we have the below confirmed for attending the BBQ/Pot Luck next weekend!  I know there are others, I just don't have a solid pen in on them and we need to get it.  So, to all who read this, since some may not visit the refugium frequently, let others that polled for 6/2 know that we are asking if they still coming  ;).  We want to be as accurate as possible with the head count, but know there will certainly be unplanned heads so we will of course try to accomodate...but I'm OCD (great when it comes to acrylic work lol) so I like to get as accurate as possible ROFL.

Huly and NetPez attending  - bringing the BIG PIG and roaster 

smallreef attending with husband maybe - bringing smokies and kraut

sachabballi reef attending with hubby and kids - bringing death by chocolate

ToddR and wife will be attending - bringing venison bbq

Wade plus 1 will be attending - bringing ???

freshfins plus ?? will be attending - bringing ???

Enkay plus wife will be attending - bringing Indian Chicken Kabobs

SaltLife plus wife will be attending - bringing white trash dip

MBVette attending - bringing coleslaw

ArtFully Acrylic & Incredible Corals plus 6-10 will be attending - bringing whatever we need to fill out the rest of the menu variety and to help ensure there are sufficient utensils etc...  Sodas and water will also be provided.  Other "beverages" are BYO  ;)

Those shown confirmed above but with ?? or ??? please help us fill in the blanks.  Everyone else, let us know...we are now at less than 9 days to go till the big event!!  Can't wait and we look forward to seeing you all there!!!