Mr. Aqua 24

DCReefer1964

Yes I am sick. I am a habit forming person. The good news is since I have been building Reef projects. My smoking has decreased as well as my cash flow. I present Mr. Aqua 24. It currently is being used as a frag tank to replace my 14 gallon JBJ nano . I set this up just before leaving for sea. I dug into my treasure trove of old reef equipment, and used what is available to me until my return. BTW using old school Skimmer Sumpless approach. Something tells me this will become my Zoa Garden until I get that 135 Rimless ready!!!!

(Tank) Mr. Aqua 24 Gallon Cube low Iron 18x18x18

(Stand) Oceanic 29 Cube stand

(Skimmer) Old School TUNZE 9210 made for rimeless

(Pump) AquaClear 402 Powerhead

(Filter) BRS refillable reactor insert filled with GAC & Floss connected to powerhead

(Lighting) 24" T5 4 bulb unit with 4 12" reefbrite LED strips (2) 50/50 and (2) whites

(Controller) RK lite only controlling temp & lights

(ATO) JBJ ATO

Dupla 135 Rimless

Edited by DCReefer1964

Love the nano...might be a while before you set up the 135...did you notice its missing a pane of glass???lol

Yes the back glass being missing gives endless room to expand my reef. I should call it 135 +. :laugh: That is why I raised monies to replace it. The only hold up was thing of redesigning it like a RSM S650, but I will do a closed loop using the new controllable DC series pumps. :clap: