BIG FRAG SALE! ALL frags are Buy 2, Get 1 FREE. Over 300 frags and over 50 colonies and larger pieces

ArtFully Acrylic (Adam B)

BIG FRAG SALE! All frags are Buy 2, Get 1 FREE. Buy 2 $40 frags, get a $40 frag for free even applies! As do all other combinations. Note in all fairness the chosen FREE frag must not exceed the value of the cheapest purchased frag...wouldn't be fair to buy two $10 frags and then pick a $40 value frag for free would it ;). This sale runs from Thursday the 28th of February through Sunday the 3rd of March. Awesome sale right?? Since technically this a 33% off all frag inventory sale!! Why are we doing this? Well, if you want to read the backstory, see below =). If you just want to see what type of inventory we have available for the sale...skip the next 2 paragraphs ;).

Ok, so Friday before Presidents Day we brought in a shipment of coral (about 25 pieces), then ON President's Day we brought in ANOTHER shipment of coral (about 30 pieces) because Steve got a little over zealous and excited on ordering. THEN this Monday the 25th we were supposed to receive a SMALLISH shipment of corals, but the wholesaler got their wires crossed and sent us TWICE what we were supposed to get which added yet another 50 pieces of stock (colonies, plates, brains, etc..) to our tanks (which we still have to pay for even though is their whoops by the way).

Needless to say...between the Monster frag and the Lagoon Tank we are A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y PPAACCCKKEEDDD!! We can't even frag all the new colonies that we have gotten in because there is no room in the frag tank due to colony overload from the well stocked amount of inventory brought in the week prior. So I asked Steve what we should do and he says..."I don't know, but we will figure it out after I get back". Well, Steve just left today for the BAHAMAS and won't be back to Sunday night and we can't wait.....ssssoooooooooooo...I've taken it into my own hands. And if anyone wants to try to warn Steve about my craziness good luck because he is off the grid so he won't find out till after he returns hahahahahahhaa!!

A list and some pictures of just a sampling of what we have in stock....

Featured Livestock - much more in stock:

300+ frags -- LPS, SPS, softies

Over 30 XL Zoa colonies and mix combo rocks

Large Gold Torch 5 heads

XL Pastel Purple and Green Wall Hammer

XL Purple and Green Wall Frog Spawn

Medium Frog, Torch & Hammers

Large Purple w/ Green eyes Chalice

Large Red w/ Orange eyes Chalice

Poker Star Montipora colony

2 Large Red Open Brain

XL Neon Green Maze

XL Yellow Cup Coral

Medium Purple and Green Lobophyllia

XL Purple/Blue Goniopora

Large Neon Green Goniopora

Large Blue Favia

Rainbow Acan Echinata Colony

Medium Orange Fungia

Large Black/Orange Fungia

Multi-color Fungia

XL Sun Coral

XL Blue Linkia Stars

Full Tank Shots (Note, section pricing below doesn't included unfragged colonies behind sections in Monster Frag tank))

image5_zpsd9bef35b.jpg

image13_zpsf5d95429.jpg

photo1_zps57e0612b.jpg

$40 Section

image8_zps13d50510.jpg

image6_zps30572f89.jpg

$30 Section

image7_zps763ac352.jpg

$20 Section

image9_zps2b85c102.jpg

$10 Section

image10_zps4fd321db.jpg

Zoa colonies and mix combo rock Sample (more than 6 feet worth of the frag tank is lined with zoa/combo colonies as well as 12-15 more colonies being in the lagoon). Lagoon also has a large amount of larger Euphyllia pieces such as Green Torch, Wall Hammers, Frog Spawn, as well as numerous Chalices, Brains, etc...

image11_zpse5f28ea4.jpg

Mushroom/Yuma Rocks (some of the mushrooms/yumas will be fragged and put into appropriate sections during the sale)

image12_zps896acbdd.jpg

I think we have listed enough to give you the idea....and this doesn't even include pics of the stuff thats in the lagoon tank!! Bottom line....GREAT sale, great corals....Come check us out! 4 Days Only!!