Hello all

Hello fellow reefers I am a new member.I just joined and I am excited to be here.Currently I am in the process of setting up a 180 gallon total water system( 125 gallon main tank-w/55 gallon sump/refugium).I have 2-175w MH retro lights and a 55 watt compact flourescent light set-up I am putting together.I will be running a Kent Nautilus TE Protein skimmer and about a 2-4 inch sand bed.I have about 100 lbs of live and base rock now(About 30 lbs of it is live rock the rest is base).I will be adding about 20-30 more lbs of live rock.This will be an in-wall set-up.I want this to be a reef set-up with fish and a few corals tossed through out the rockwork.Haven't decided on what fish yet.But I just wanted to say hello and tell everyone about my soon to come set-up.

Welcome aboard,

Your profile has little info so far, where do you live? Might be able to have a tank warming gift in the future for you?

Howard

Hello and thanks for the reply I live in N.E. Washington,D.C. My tank is still in the planning stages and I am gathering my items before I jump in That is what I have so far.

Check with Chris "143Gadgets", he is in your neighborhood and has a pretty cool tank to see as well. Lives over by Howard Univ.

Howard

Cool Thanks I have actually met Chris and he was a big help .I would like to know if there are any electricians or carpenters that are members as well.If so could someone refer me to them?

I forgot to mention I have a piece of white PVC for trade or sale.If trading I need 1.)more live rock or 2.)a pump to run my Kent Nautilus TE skimmer or 3.)some clean -up critters.If buying I am looking to get $30.The PVC is about 25" tall with a 6" diameter.I was going to use it to try to build a skimmer but I have one now.LMK if anyone is interested.

Guest mikesroth

Welcome to the Board...

If you join the Club, you well get access to parts of the Forum where you can find stuff for sale. Or even take part of one of Howards big Group Purchases...

Welcome to the Board...

If you join the Club, you well get access to parts of the Forum where you can find stuff for sale.  Or even take part of one of Howards big Group Purchases...

39357[/snapback]

I did join read my post.

Guest mikesroth
I did join read my post.

39358[/snapback]

Hey you can't expect me to read ALL the words.... :lol: There were far too many...

Well in that case... when Craig catches up with your membership, he will give you greater access and you can see the 'Other' side.

So have you actually put the tank up, and filled with water yet?

Hey you can't expect me to read ALL the words....  :lol: There were far too many...

Well in that case... when Craig catches up with your membership, he will give you greater access and you can see the 'Other' side.

So have you actually put the tank up, and filled with water yet?

39359[/snapback]

No not yet I need a good carpenter and electrician.Know any good ones that can give me a good price ? OHHHHHHHThere's another side to this. :sunny: