ArtFully Acrylic LLC & Incredible Corals will OFFICIALLY open the Retail Store on 1/6/13!!

Great News Everyone!! Even though I have been out of town for the past several weeks Steve and I have continued to make plans and get everything setup for our official opening. Effective Sunday January 6th at 12pm we will officially open our doors to WAMAS.

This day will be for WAMAS members and friends of WAMAS members only. The official opening for the general public and online orders will not occur until the following week so take a ride out to manassas and see us to get first dibs at our first big shipment.

We have an INCREDIBLE selection for all of you on this day and we assure you that we will ALWAYS carry some of the best, rare, and vibrant corals from around the world. We have setup numerous relationships and accounts around the country to assure that we can always bring you the very best at competitive prices.

Our official store hours to start us off will be as follows:

Thursdays 7-10pm

Fridays 7-10pm

Saturdays 12-5pm

Sundays 12-5pm

Monday thru Wednesday are still available by appointment. All you need to do to come through on one of these days is send Steve or I an email or a PM. Trust us...it is no bother at all if one of these other days works best for you so don't be shy!!

And if you thought it couldn't get any better, make sure you continue to stay tuned and visit often as we still have SEVERAL other tanks that will be going online for various other livestock/display in the coming weeks/months.

And wait...theres even more!!...we still have a GRAND OPENING in the works where we will have special sales, raffles, and workshops so make sure you don't miss out on the announcement for that one in the near future either!!

We are super excited and can't wait to see all of you that decide to come out to see us!! Happy New Year to ALL...may everyone be prosperous and happy in 2013.