College Pico Reef.

tarunteam

So i finally got everything set up in my pico reef. There no corals in it yet...probably wont be any till i get back again next semester. But i talked to a guy in nova who said he has a small green mantis shrimp so im gonna go grab him when i go back home! But here are the first two photos lmk what you think!

For corals all i have right now is a green Zoa. I was thinking for the rock on the right i was gonna attach piece of GSP and let it just completely engulf it. For the other rock. Its gonna be home for the Manthis. Once he makes his home i was thinking of transferring over that that Green Zoa and may be some other softies, and maybe one real cheap SPS frag to see if it survives!

But looking for peoples opinion. Any ideas what i should add or what im doing wrong! any coral suggestions. Seriously Anything you got!

post-2633361-0-88696200-1355502646_thumb.jpg

post-2633361-0-27384000-1355502663_thumb.jpg

How are you going to top-off during break? Are you brining it home with you? Since we're neighbors, swing by this winter break...I can hook you up with some GSP...

I ordered some ATO stuff from online. Im hoping to have it set up up before i leave., im probably gonna bring this tank home for break and incorprate it into my 10 gallon nano....and then when i get back to college separate it again! . Also the tank is at Virginia tech..So miteee be to far to drive lol. But i would love some GSP frags.

• 2 months later...

NEW TANK STARTED!. The tank was set up about a month ago...Ill be setting up the Auto-top-off tomorrow. Pictures will be coming soon (as soon as the tank looks nice and pretty :P)

• 2 weeks later...