TANK TEARDOWN

onux20

Moving out sale!

I have had this tank set up for about two years and now I must move. I would like to tear this down in a logical order. (Coral, rock, fish, lights, sand, equipment) So if you would like to purchase something, please be flexible with delivery. I am willing to negotiate reasonable counter offers, so please contact me if you are interested or have questions: rkterry@hotmail.com

35 GPD RO System $75

4 FT - 4X96 PC

CPR Hang on Refugium $50

What model?

I might be interested for my office 10g tank?

Howard

Guest mightymouse

if the yellow leather isnt too big ill take it and if it is big if you can frag it ill def take it drop me a pm

Thanks but won't be able to use the fuge, too big for my space in my office to setup both, with Skimmer, etc.

Do you have any pictures of corals, especially the Yellow Leather? Is that a Yellow Sarcophyton?

Howard

(edited)
if the yellow leather isnt too big ill take it and if it is big if you can frag it ill def take it drop me a pm

37468[/snapback]

Cant get th pic to upload. I will email it.

Ron

Edited by onux20

Thanks but won't be able to use the fuge, too big for my space in my office to setup both, with Skimmer, etc.

Do you have any pictures of corals, especially the Yellow Leather? Is that a Yellow Sarcophyton?

Howard

37471[/snapback]

Email me for a pic. Sorry wont upload.

Ron

Guest mightymouse

my email is mightymouse66@gmail.com and would u be able to deliver? i cant drive dont have a license that is if it isnt too big of a frag

my email is mightymouse66@gmail.com and would u be able to deliver? i cant drive dont have a license that is if it isnt too big of a frag

37478[/snapback]

Pic is on the way.

Ron

Did you get my PM about the mag 7?  I noticed you sold the mag 3, but haven't mentioned anything about the mag 7s.

37495[/snapback]

One mag 7 gone. the other on hold. Sorry. thanks for the interest though.

ron

Guest mightymouse

i sent u an email back but sry that yellow leather is too big if you could frag it and sell me a small frag cheap id be very interested

Someone inquired about the power sweep power heads. I cant locate the email or name, please resend. Both are PHs are available now.

Ron

Ron,

Thanks for the Yellow Sarcophyton Elegant, Polpys are starting to extend.

Howard

Ron,

Thanks for the Yellow Sarcophyton Elegant, Polpys are starting to extend.

Howard

37615[/snapback]

Please take good care of him. :) By the look of your setup, you will. Thanks.

Ron

Updated list now posted. I only have about 5lbs of rock left and lots of live sand. Please check out the list and contact me if you are interested. I can't upload the pic, but email me at rkterry@hotmail.com or send a PM and I will get one to you. Thanks to all that have helped out so far.

Ron

35 GPD RO System $75

75 GPD RO System $100

4 FT - 4X96 PC