forrealb50's favorites!

I love your rainbow colored Acans! Lately I've seen rainbow acans, some rainbow brains, rainbow palys, and even rainbow chalices. When I get some money, I want to start collecting rainbow pieces. Can you imagine a tank with 100% rainbow corals inside? It would look really sick. (And cost thousands and thousands I'm sure!)

I love your rainbow colored Acans! Lately I've seen rainbow acans, some rainbow brains, rainbow palys, and even rainbow chalices. When I get some money, I want to start collecting rainbow pieces. Can you imagine a tank with 100% rainbow corals inside? It would look really sick. (And cost thousands and thousands I'm sure!)

That would be amazing. Never leave the front of the tank :)

I thought you were doing all SPS.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All I can say is WOW! I am drooling over some of your stuff!

LOL, thanks. I'ma actually going to try to sell it all. I get a craze for one certain coral buy a bunch then get bored and start the process over. It's a sickness. I think next I'm going to go for rare euphyllia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...