Noooooooo!! AEFW Eggs?

Marc Weaver

Yes, I am going to use bayer insect killer. Thanks Mike for the breakdown on treatment and Jon for the mille reminder. Mike, did you happen to dip a hawkins echinata in bayer? Mine's small enough that I think manual inspection will suffice, though.

I don't really do the "names" thing (as I quite despise it...), but I do know that I have dipped A. echinata, if that helps. Whether it was a "Hawkins," I don't know.

And, what Coral Hind said on the QT.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Cheers

Mike

I dipped a few random acros that were looking bad in the bayer, and I have tons of stuff in the bottom of the container, most of which is moving. All the pods die quickly. I have not seen anything that I can positively ID as a flatworm yet, but they can be very small and hard to make out. There are some tiny things moving along as if they are gliding, and some moving like inchworms do.

I'm going to start a new thread when I get the plumbing done to document the process with lots of pictures. I am going to separate the frag tank from the display so I don't have to buy any more lighting. I think this will benefit everyone.