Seahorse Breeding

JerryJ

Hi everyone,

Today one of my H. erectus seahorses produced about 30 babies. I don't have a brine shrimp hatchery going, so I didn't save the baby seahorses. I assume this will happen again, and although I don't really need any more seahorses, I'll probably try to raise some from a future batch. But, what with gong to work every day and occasionally going out of town, giving them enough food on a daily basis will be a challenge.

Assuming more blessed events in the months ahead, I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in taking some very young seahorse fry for free. I don't know how well they will tolerate being transported when they're just a few days old, but it might be worth a try. They're so cute, I hate letting them die. Please let me know if you might be interested. My understanding is that they often spawn every 2 to 4 weeks.

Jerry

Yes! I would be very interested!

Depending on where u are located I might be interested. I had 2 breeding horse for a few years, I raised the fry and got them on frozen foods. I wouldnt mind doing it again. Let me know where u r. Thx

Depending on where u are located I might be interested. I had 2 breeding horse for a few years, I raised the fry and got them on frozen foods. I wouldnt mind doing it again. Let me know where u r. Thx

I'm in Reston.