155 gallon bowfront setup

Mr salt

Hi folk,

I'm plan to setup 155 gallon bow front. Here is my issue. I want to purchase the aquac ev 240 skimmer and in sump setup. Not sure if it will fit my stand, since the skimmer is 26" tall and my stand is about 26 1/2". Who has an aquac ev240

And 155 bowfront setup?

The tank measure 72x24x24

Any input will help thanks

Sent from my iPhone

I doubt it will fit. The sump you use to put the skimmer in will raise the skimmer some, plus you need room to lift up and remove the skimmer cup to clean it.

You should look into the Avast CS-1. It is only 22" tall

I have to also mention that an Avast CS-1 will dramatically outperform and AquaC for a fraction of the energy cost. It will also be much more stable. I ran a EV-400 for a while and it was miserable to keep tuned.

I have to also mention that an Avast CS-1 will dramatically outperform and AquaC for a fraction of the energy cost. It will also be much more stable. I ran a EV-400 for a while and it was miserable to keep tuned.

+2 Avast CS1

Geat info. This is first reef tank.I heard a lot of good things about

aquac skimmer and that's why I figure to go with aquac. Now I will need look into avast c1. Next question is what size sump tank should get? I was think a 40 gallon breeder or a 55 gallon.

Here are pictures of my tank

458f1930-1bc1-2680.jpg

458f1930-1bd3-8fe0.jpg

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?lnfpcj

Sent from my iPhone

Measure the stand opening and try to get the biggest tank you can which still allows room to get the skimmer in and out. I like the 40 breeder because it is short and fits better under stands.