MACNA Questions

dgasmd

I had to log in here i hopes to get some answers as I and others have not been able to get them anywhere else. It seems the MACNA web page has a menu of tabs on top, but there are you cannot see or access.

When is the schedule of talk and events going to be posted? I know of at least 1 dozen people that are waiting for it to come out so they can make proper plane ticket arrangements, me included. I know that as the speakers commit and others back out, that schedule may change, but a rough draft or guide would be nice.

Also, is there a person in particular that is answering the emails about the registration, hotels, etc? I had sent emails myself several times asking about the registration and such with no replies for months. So have tons of other people I know. One was even a vemdor trying to sell corals! He finally gave up and won't even be coming after planning and setting this up for a year.

I am not writing this up as a complain or plain @$%#&ing, but rather to get answers from someone as I may not be reaching the right person at all.

Thanks,

Alberto

Guest Larry-T

Go to the home page of this club (click the HOME tab above) and then click on the MACNA image on the home page. That will take you to the MACNA official home site.

One the MACNA home page there is a menu near the top of the screen. It includes:

HOME HOTEL EXHIBITORS VISIT DC CONFERENCE COMMITTEE

SPEAKERS REGISTRATION SPONSORS BANNERS

PROGRAM MACNA SHOPPING VENDOR INFO FORUMS MACNA POWER-BUYS

Click on HOTEL for the hotel information

Click on PROGRAM for the current schedule

I had to log in here i hopes to get some answers as I and others have not been able to get them anywhere else. It seems the MACNA web page has a menu of tabs on top, but there are you cannot see or access.

When is the schedule of talk and events going to be posted? I know of at least 1 dozen people that are waiting for it to come out so they can make proper plane ticket arrangements, me included. I know that as the speakers commit and others back out, that schedule may change, but a rough draft or guide would be nice.

Also, is there a person in particular that is answering the emails about the registration, hotels, etc? I had sent emails myself several times asking about the registration and such with no replies for months. So have tons of other people I know. One was even a vemdor trying to sell corals! He finally gave up and won't even be coming after planning and setting this up for a year.

I am not writing this up as a complain or plain @$%#&ing, but rather to get answers from someone as I may not be reaching the right person at all.

Thanks,

Alberto

35557[/snapback]

Thanks,

Alberto

35557[/snapback]

Thanks for the reply. When I go to the MACNA page, it has osme tabs at the top, hoever, I think there are a few that cannot be seen for some reason. So far the ones I can see are:

home

hotel

exhibitors

visit DC

Conference committee

speaker

registration

sponsor

banner

I tried 3 different web browsers thinking maybe the site was not configured to some others: netscape, IE, and and MAC's Safari. They all look the same.

Alberto :huh: :huh:

Guest Larry-T

OK, you're seeing the top two rows of the heading window and not the bottom row, which contains program, MACNA shopping, forums, Vendow Info and Power Buys. This has to be a problem with either your screen format or browser configuration. try clicking the "full screen" button at the top of the screen. Or, perhaps you hadn't noticed that you have a scroll bar at the right of your top frame.

If all else fails, you can see the program at:

http://www.macnaxvii.com/pages/program.htm

Thanks for the reply. When I go to the MACNA page, it has osme tabs at the top, hoever, I think there are a few that cannot be seen for some reason. So far the ones I can see are:

home

hotel

exhibitors

visit DC

Conference committee

speaker

registration

sponsor

banner

I tried 3 different web browsers thinking maybe the site was not configured to some others: netscape, IE, and and MAC's Safari. They all look the same.

Alberto :huh:  :huh:

36111[/snapback]

OK, you're seeing the top two rows of the heading window and not the bottom row, which contains program, MACNA shopping, forums, Vendow Info and Power Buys.  This has to be a problem with either your screen format or browser configuration.  try clicking the "full screen" button at the top of the screen.  Or, perhaps you hadn't noticed that you have a scroll bar at the right of your top frame.

If all else fails, you can see the program at:

http://www.macnaxvii.com/pages/program.htm

36113[/snapback]

Nope, no little scroll bar either. I actually tried at work the other day after I posted the original thread and I couldn't see it there either. Oh well, if you could also send me a link to the powerbuy I will save it too.

Alberto

Alberto,

I have sent you 2+ emails to the one you provided in registration and one listed on wamas fourms. No response from you. Did you get them?

Thanks for helping Larry T.

Alberto,

I have sent you 2+ emails to the one you provided in registration and one listed on wamas fourms.  No response from you. Did you get them?

Thanks for helping Larry T.

36118[/snapback]

I did get one email and the PM here. I just replied. Thanks for the help. Since I still, for whatever reason it may be, cannot see the last line at the top, could you post a link to the powerbuy? I want to see what is being put up so far.

Thanks,

Alberto