ich?

Mike Mann

Sorry, "snake oil" is a term for stuff that doesn't work as it claims.

I wish there was a reef safe ich medication, although I've seen several threads were people have treated their systems for AEFW and it got rid of ich as well.

oh ok i understand. yea i just dont understand why they all sell the stuff claiming to work and is reef safe and its all BS. Its false advertising and shouldnt be alloud. i bought this stuff called KICK-ICH from my LFS and it was fifty dollars and even tho i have not finshed the fifteen day treatment i have seen no change what so ever other then a PH drop which pissed my RBTA off they discolored and shrunk down and i could just tell were not ok. but they are much better now but still just crazy these products are trash.

so my fish are dropping like flies. They are not doing so good fighting it off. idk what to do i guess they are just not gonna make it. This really sucks. i wish i had a big enough tank to QT them in or the room and money to do it!

FREE fish im giving ALL my fish away to someone that can treat them. some are in better shape than others. hypno them and you will have a nice fish that was free. im going to post this in the classified forum.