Lobo Crawling off his stony part

sen5241b

My Lobo is coming off of his stony part or the underlying rock he grew. My alk is a bit low and I know Lobos are very sensitive to high alk so that's not it. I also fragged a sinularia (they can be toxic) this morning but the Lobo was coming off his rock days before that. There is a huge Emerald crab that has been picking at the Lobos flesh. (I fed this Emerald a pile of sushi row and then 3 days later he molted and doubled in size). I've watched this crab take his claw and grab right at the Lobo and then the Lobo recoils. This morning it looks like the Lobo is ready to completely detach from his stony part.

Anyone seen a Lobo do this? In this pic my green and rust-red Lobo is shrunk to one quarter his normal size. You can see his stony part above.

downsized_0324021347.jpg

my frogspawn did this i put in a clear plastic bowl( soda bottle bottom )drilled bunch holes put some sand and the frogspawn - his base and a piece of egg crate with small rock on top and for 3 weeks now it has done ok dont c a new base growing yet though

He came completely off his base and last night and this morning I saw the monster emerald harassing him but otherwise the Lobo looks ok. Its wedged itself in a tight space between the glass and the rock where there is low light. Lobos are low light anyway. I think I need to move him away form the crab.