Aquatic Obsession

Muddy357

I stopped by there this afternoon and the service was great everyone was very friendly and helpful and I love there frag tank... I picked up a beautiful torch with 3 heads for a fantastic price and also got a nice birds nest frag and a tri color frag that was well crusted. I am really happy that this store is so close to me and I plan to make many more purchases there. One of the best things about my visit today was the time that they gave me explaining the different coral's light and flow needs since I am new to having coral that was a big help.

I will swing by Wednesday after I get off work and take a bunch of pictures of the frag tanks and the new display I will give you a disk of the pic's I take.

I will swing by Wednesday after I get off work and take a bunch of pictures of the frag tanks and the new display I will give you a disk of the pic's I take.

Sweet thanks. Perfect timing too becuase all the new stuff comes in on Tuesday ready for business on Wednesday.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I got a beautiful ORA piece Saturday and several other nice frags!!! Definitely worth the trip. Thanks again Steve!!

Edited by surf&turf

• 7 months later...

I made a special trip out to Manassas from the Arlington area to check out Aquatic Obsession. I've been out of the hobby for a couple of years and I'm looking to get a tank again and wanted to check out any new businesses. I honestly don't think I saw even 1 sick looking fish at Aquatic Obsession. Everything was very healthy and I was very impressed. They had a pair of very nice looking juvenile Black Clowns for 34.99 each which is $10 less than I've ever seen them anywhere. I asked them about it and they said that was correct and they try to keep their prices low. I'll be headed back once I get a system setup.