Looking for my lost Sarmentoa

Aurora

I'm looking for a coral that I fragged extensively a few years back. I had a large table of Sarmentosa and brought several frags to Exotic Aquatics over a period of 2 years. They were very popular and disappeared from the store pretty quickly. I've since lost the mother colony. Does anyone on this board still have a Sarmentosa that they got from Exotic Aquatics about 3-4 years back?<br style="font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 255); ">

DSC_1762.jpg

I have a frag i got from Dave (audible) but i know he had a colony that someone got in his first breakdown sale.

once mine i big enough to frag id be happy to get you a piece, again its still just a frag but also not sure of the origins besides from daves tank

I have a frag i got from Dave (audible) but i know he had a colony that someone got in his first breakdown sale.

once mine i big enough to frag id be happy to get you a piece, again its still just a frag but also not sure of the origins besides from daves tank

Pic does it no justice. It was one of my faves too. Mike D bought my colony and still has it I believe. If I was staying in, I'd get a frag back too. I got it from Diver's Den, Evan. Glad to hear it's doing well.

-Dave