150 gal reef tank for sale

Guest rule62va

Guest rule62va

Picture of the tank :p

FREE TO GOOD HOME
  WELL...almost  :D

150 gal reef tank (no center brace to block light)  drilled with overflows plumbed. :D

best offer!  you come with strong friends and pickup or assist with loading in my truck and I will drive to your place.  Again, bring good strong friends  :cool:

Guest Bemmer

I might know someone that may be interested in your tank.  I will call him and let you know.

Rebecca

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rule62va
Picture of the tank :p

FREE TO GOOD HOME
  WELL...almost  :D

150 gal reef tank (no center brace to block light)  drilled with overflows plumbed. :D

best offer!  you come with strong friends and pickup or assist with loading in my truck and I will drive to your place.  Again, bring good strong friends  :cool:

This Tank is still available if your looking for a nice 150 gal reef - click here -

Hi Marshall. I can be there tomorrow if you are willing to help me pick it up? I have a dolly. Feel free to call or email me tomorrow. DIY tank? I know my OCE 200 weighs 420 empty, but is this tank going up/downstairs? Thanks, Rich

watson@aquariausa.com

704-904-2022

443-310-7095

What are dims?

Guest rule62va

:cool:

The tank is an older "All Glass" tank that started life in a local pet store.  This model is made from thicker glass in consideration of leaving the center braces out of the top.  It looks great and does not block light with cross bars.  'Perfect for a reef tank!  I had it drilled at The Reef Tank by the owner, Mike.  Because of the wider dimensions I had started building and framed a top out of oak and with consideration of height requirements for metal halide lights.

I am looking for reasonable monetary compensation for a used, drilled tank.

The tank itself is on the ground floor and with a dolly is an easy move.  Unfortunately, the condition of my back will not allow me trying to lift this tank.  

This is not a package setup from your local retail and overpriced Marine and Aquatics Store.  This is great chance to buy a reef tank at a reasonable price and without the worries of having one drilled, much less the cost.

I also have two 30 gal (long) tanks on a 2x4 frame that are full of live rock, live sand and purple mushrooms.  You could make a deal for all of it, set up the tank and then take delivery on the rock and coral after your tank is set up.

If you are truly interested and capable of cobbling a few coins of the realm together, make an offer.

Hi Marshall,

How old is this AGA tank? On the bottom it will show the manufacturer's date. The backsides are drilled or the bottom? It would not be that much of a pain for me to drill if needed, for I have a press. I am mainly interested in using this tank as a sump, and depending on the condition I pay the standard going rate for used tanks which is not all that profitable for a seller :) It might be easier if you can put a listing what you are willing to sell the tank for. If I can't pick it up, I will pass it around to others that may buy it from ya. Thanks

As for overpriced fish stores, one thing that I always tell people is that they may seem overpriced in comparison to online retailers, but they are paying anywhere from $3000-$15,000 in rent each month, electricity, insurance, etc. which is the reason their prices are higher. Perhaps their rent is higher than the others due to location, but I am not a lfs owner so I will let them take that up :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cichlidaphilia

Is this tank still available?

If so, what are the dimensions, and does it include a stand?

Also, where is it located geographically?

Thanks,

Cichlidaphilia.