Fish need home

Guest greenthumb

Guest greenthumb
(edited)

Sorry, I put this in the wrong area. Check the members site.

Since I have not heard back from our all knowing and mighty leaders, I must be forgiven for doing this.

I have fish and corals that need homes now.

1 BTA w 2 clowns - $50

2 BTA - $10/ea

1 sally light foot - $10

2 green chromis - $4/ea

several pink pulsing xenia cheap if you can tell me how to remove it without killing it from its perch

1 piece of rubble with 2 small xenia - free

I will email you pics upon request or you can call me.

I am in Lutherville, MD at 410-825-1646

Thanks,

Michelle

Edited by greenthumb

Guest Stonecold

Do you have a Powder Blue or Naso Tang?

Sorry, I put this in the wrong area.  Check the members site.

Michelle

33300[/snapback]

Guest Stonecold

Do you have a Powder Blue or Blond Naso Tang?

Michelle

33300[/snapback]

Guest greenthumb
Do you have a Powder Blue or Blond Naso Tang?

33302[/snapback]

No! Sorry.

Guest greenthumb
YGPM

33306[/snapback]

Okay, so what does this mean?

M

Guest Siders

YGPM=you got a private message

can you e-mail pictures of the clowns and what type are they? zachary.siders@gmail.com

Guest alex wlazlak

are you located near fredrick maryland?my mom will be coming up on saturday, and maybe you guys could meet somwhere with the pulsing xenia..my phone number is 717-432-4328, call around 5 pm thursday eveningish, if i dont answer, laeve a message...

Guest alex wlazlak

we just talked a little while ago, and i'd like to know about like what all kinds and how many of the pulsing xenia or other softies you have.

Guest greenthumb
we just talked a little while ago, and i'd like to know about like what all kinds and how many of the pulsing xenia or other softies you have.

33412[/snapback]

Mainly Xenia right now. The BTA'a are spoken for at least until this weekend.

Michelle

Guest greenthumb

Since I have not heard back from our all knowing and mighty leaders, I must be forgiven for doing this.

I have fish and corals that need homes now.

1 BTA w 2 clowns - $50

2 BTA - $10/ea

1 sally light foot - $10

2 green chromis - $4/ea

several pink pulsing xenia cheap if you can tell me how to remove it without killing it from its perch

1 piece of rubble with 2 small xenia - free

I will email you pics upon request or you can call me.

I am in Lutherville, MD at 410-825-1646

Thanks,

Michelle

33300[/snapback]

I am starting tear down today. I need everything picked up by Sunday. Call me so I can know what we are all doing. 410-825-1646 or 410-812-9702

I am 1410 Clarke Ave, Lutherville, MD 21093

1/2 mile off 695 from exit 25-Charles ST.

Thanks,

Michelle

Guest alex wlazlak

did my momma talk to you yet michelle?she said she would call you today to talk about the pick up...how many xenia do you have for sale or to give away?.

Guest greenthumb
did my momma talk to you yet michelle?she said she would call you today to talk about the pick up...how many xenia do you have for sale or to give away?.

33416[/snapback]

I have 3 stalks available. If she can meet us without us having to go out of our way...... they are free.

Michelle

Guest greenthumb
I have 3 stalks available.  If she can meet us without us having to go out of our way......  they are free. 

Michelle

33423[/snapback]

Alex,

You guys are coming here to pick up the xenia's next Sat. By 12PM would be great. Also, I told your mom about Exotic Aquadics just up the road from me. The place in randlestown has gone down hill over the past six months. Thier prices on dry goods are decent but they don't keep stuff in stock anymore. Thier livestock has tripled in price. Anyway, on your way here, check it out. It's pretty sad because that now leaves EA as the only real LFS in our area that is not a depot or walmart.

So, see ya next Sat.

Michelle

Guest alex wlazlak
(edited)

you say there are 3 stalks availabe..you wouldnt be able to take a few pics of your tank would ya?and would you also happen to have any zoos or anything else....hermit crabs, snails, ANYTHING liveing in your tank, i'd like it! :D

Edited by alex wlazlak

Guest greenthumb
you say there are 3 stalks availabe..you wouldnt be able to take a few pics of your tank would ya?and would you also happen to have any zoos or anything else....hermit crabs, snails, ANYTHING liveing in your tank, i'd like it! :D

33473[/snapback]

Of course, you would ask me now. I have a few picof the new tank and I'd just emptied the old tank which contained a few hermits and a snail or two I'd miss when I did the transfer.

I have one Zoo frag that is $20 and a daisy poylp that is $10 and a lot of xenia. You just have to see those on Sat. You are still coming right?

We leave to go to a friends in Frederick, MD around 2PM, So if you want to chat and see my set up, I would try to meet me around 12:30 or earlier. And Exotic Aquatics just got in a whole bunch of Yumas'........

Michelle

Guest alex wlazlak

yeah ill be there saturday.my mom is coming up to get me on thursday, so ill definintly be in v.a.i didnt know what these yuma things were, so i did a search on google, and theyre like mushrooms i guess..i doudbt ill be buying some at exotic equatics..but yeah we should be there, and ill tell her around 12:30ish.thanks

Guest alex wlazlak

i dont know if we can do it saturday now.i think im only going back to p.a. on sunday.my cell phone is 717-880-8290.so call me if you could on saturday around 11 i guess to see what we'll do..

Guest alex wlazlak

hey michelle, im going home to p.a. on thursday, so we will pick up the corals then if that is okay with you..my moms cll phone number is 571-332-2324.so if you could call her anytime this week ot see if we could do that that'd be awsome.thanks and sorry about not beinging there on saturday.

Guest alex wlazlak

can i come by today michelle???its about 2 p.m. and my mom is coming to get me from my friends houses then we are going up to my house, so if you could please call her before 4 p.m.??

Guest greenthumb
can i come by today michelle???its about 2 p.m. and my mom is coming to get me from my friends houses then we are going up to my house, so if you could please call her before 4 p.m.??

34072[/snapback]

Hey Alex,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. My computer has been down off and on for about two weeks. I have been home all weekend. Here is my number # 410-825-1646, my cell 410-812-9702. I still have your xenia and I may have alot more after Wed depending if Ron gets what he wants on ebay.

Lots of Zoo's and mushrooms, LR and Fish.

So, give me a call.

Thanks and sorry for missing you yesterday,

Michelle

Guest alex wlazlak

its cool.my yahoo is so f'd up and its really pissing me off, i cant check my darn mail.but anyways, my tank seems to be doing well now, could you get any pictures of the mushrooms, xenia, and zoos??id like to see them if thats not a problem, it'll probly be like somtime around the 24th that i could pick them up, but i have your number now, and ill talk to you eventually.and how much are you asking for the stuff? thanks.

Guest greenthumb
its cool.my yahoo is so f'd up and its really pissing me off, i cant check my darn mail.but anyways, my tank seems to be doing well now, could you get any pictures of the mushrooms, xenia, and zoos??id like to see them if thats not a problem, it'll probly be like somtime around the 24th that i could pick them up, but i have your number now, and ill talk to you eventually.and how much are you asking for the stuff? thanks.

34104[/snapback]

Zoo frags are about $15- 25 ~20-30 polyps, depending on how it frags.

Mushroom rock with two types $55. ~15-20/rock

xenia is free on rock.

Anyway, I will be taking pics today and posting on my site.

let you know when that happens.

michelle