RO/DI Storage Tank

mutley29

I'm after a storage tank for my RO/DI, am using a 45gal trash can at the moment but would prefer something more permanent, i've found some tanks at TSC, but the smallest one they do is dimensionally too big, does anyone know where else tanks or containers like this can be purchased locally, looking at around the 80gal mark or slightly bigger.

Any help appreciated

Anton

Guest Keyoke

I don't know where to get anything locally, but I did find the following:

Auto Detailing 90 gallon tank (square)

all tanks.com - there are a TON of differnt styles of tanks. The vertical storage tanks might work, depending on the needed footprint.

Plastic Mart - there are some fairly skinny & narrow rectangular tanks here, check out the marine 90 gallon tank - 76 inches tall, x 27 inches wide, by 11 1/2 inches deep.. that'd fit nice and snug against a wall. it's a closed top tho, so you'd need a way to draw the water out of it, there's also Open top 80 Gallon Tank that's about the same size as a 45 gallon trash can in diameter (24 inches), tho it's about 4 feet tall that might work. Decent price too at $120 or so, + shipping.

usplastic.comAnother plastic tank selection. check out the closed dome, and free standing rectangular tanks.

IMHO, the plastic-mart site has the best prices, depending on what your looking at..

HTH.