90 Gallon breakdown sale

Guest SpeedyMarie

Guest SpeedyMarie

UPDATE--

I have the tank, stand, and lighting left. Everything else is taken.

90 gallon glass tank, with corner overflow, very good condition, no major scratches, 2.5 years old, dimensions are 48" long, 24" tall, 18" wide; includes glass top: $225 OBO

Oak stand, beautiful reddish-brown stain, 2 cabinet doors, with trim, very nice: $225 OBO

48" power compact lighting system, Orbit brand, 4 65 watt pc lights, 2 actinic bulbs, 2 10,000k bulbs, WITH moonlights. Lighiting system is only 7 months old, purchased at that time for $350: $160 OBO

Tank/stand picture below, please note that I have sold all the livestock and rock and tank is clean and dry.

Contact me at Speedymarie8@hotmail.com or 703-346-1550

DCP_13.jpg

Guest Siders

I would like that ocellaris pair. Is it 25 a piece or 25 together? Thanks Siders.

Guest SpeedyMarie

All--I live in Arlington by the Courthouse metro

OUsnakebyte--someone else has already spoken for the mag 7 (he pm'ed me), but if he doesn't take it, it's yours

Armson--you have pm

Siders--it's 25 for both. someone else was interested, but I haven't heard back from him, so you can have them if you'd like. Call me at 703-346-1550 to set up a time to see them.

Guest Stonecold

Hi, if noone p/u your Naso and its a Blond...I will take it.

Guest SpeedyMarie
Hi, if noone p/u your Naso and its a Blond...I will take it.

33290[/snapback]

Stonecold, thanks for the reply, but the naso is now taken.

Guest SpeedyMarie
what all do you have yet?

33475[/snapback]

I now have the following left:

90 gallon glass tank and oak stand PRICE REDUCED! now $225 each, or 450 for both

light fixture

lots of live rock

OUsnakebyte is getting the mag 7

Armson is taking the euroreef

Anyone who I have communicated with and have forgotten, please speak up. A few people left wrong numbers and I don't want to miss anyone.

Guest alex wlazlak

darn! i really want a 90 and id need a stand....but i dont have nearly enough money.. :o .how many snails and hermit crabs do you have?and do you have any softies??and is the rock free?

Guest SpeedyMarie
darn! i really want a 90 and id need a stand....but i dont have nearly enough money.. :o .how many snails and hermit crabs do you have?and do you have any softies??and is the rock free?

33574[/snapback]

Rastaman--you have pm

Alex--all the inverts are gone, and I don't have any softies. I was charging 140 for all 70 lbs. Someone stopped by and bought about 35-40 lbs. So I am charging $50 for the remaining 6 pieces (lots of coralline algae). Rastaman has spoken for it, but if that falls through, let me know if you want it.

Here is a picture of the tank and stand. Tank has built-in corner overflow and is in excellent condition.

DCP_13.jpg