My Candy Hog Made A Friend

Guest ScubaTodd

Guest ScubaTodd

So today I go to look at my tank, and I see my candy hogfish just floating around, looking like he has rigamortis, all his fins are fully errect and everything. Next to him is my 6-Line, I figure eating at my dead fish. But no, he was cleaning him and the candy hog was very much alive. This just really blew my mind because just a month ago these 2 were bitter rivals. I guess the hog has accepted the 6-Lines help. Anybody else ever have a 6-Line clean another fish? I didn't think they did that.

Yeah, i've seen my sixline clean my Hippo Tang and My Foxface, but it's predominantly done by my Neon Goby

:thumbsup: .

Very cool to watch though

Anton

So today I go to look at my tank, and I see my candy hogfish just floating around, looking like he has rigamortis, all his fins are fully errect and everything.  Next to him is my 6-Line, I figure eating at my dead fish.  But no, he was cleaning him and the candy hog was very much alive.  This just really blew my mind because just a month ago these 2 were bitter rivals.  I guess the hog has accepted the 6-Lines help.  Anybody else ever have a 6-Line clean another fish?  I didn't think they did that.

32762[/snapback]

Guest alex wlazlak

yeah, it is very fun to watch, i had a cleaner shrimp (yes i know thats what they do) and he'd always clean my benny and stuff, its kinda funny to watch them do it. i had a ammonia spike, and my fish are acting weird.my yellow tang keeps like shooting real fast but only like 5 inches around the tank, like little speed bursts..you guys know what the problem is?maybe brain dammage from crapy tank conditions..?

Guest ScubaTodd

my cleaner shrimp try to get my clowns all the time, but the clowns will have none of it. I've just never seen a 6-line go for it