Fins & Feathers A++

HDReef

We wanted to write a review for the great experience we recently had with Fins & Feathers. We wanted two new fish, a lawnmower blenny and a green mandarin dragonet. So we decided to order them from Sean at Fins & Feathers. When we drove down to the store and talked to Sean about ordering the fish two things really impressed us:

1. Sean's Quarantine procedures. He has by far the best quarantine practices of any local vendor we have ever spoken to. Not only are his procedures good, he also is very knowledgebale in the treatment of specific fish and specific illnesses. It is nice to see that all fish do not go through the exact same quarantine procedures as every fish is unique in it's needs.

2. Sean does not normally stock mandarin drogonets due to their special food needs and before he ordered us one he made sure that our system was set up so that it can support a dragonet. It was great to find a vendor who is conscious of what they are selling people and is not just out to make a buck.

When we went to pick up the fish Sean packed them for us in extra water due to the fact that we live a little over an hour away and gave us a cooler to use since we forgot ours. Unfortuanly the dragonet died within 2 days of getting it home. When we called Sean to order another he offered us a discount on the new dragonet. He did not need to but he did and that speaks volumes about his customer service and focus. We are happy to say that we recieved the replacement dragonet and it has been doing great.

Because of our great experience we will being ordering many more things from Sean in the future and could not be happier with our experience. If you have never ordered from Fins & Feathers we would highly recommend that you do.

Darrell & Holly

• 2 weeks later...

I just went there yesterday for the first time and I must say that is a great Fish store!! The guys there are very professional and knowledgeble. I met two guys there and I forgot to get their names otherwise I would mention here. I just got my tank running so I am sure I will be going there often. Once I am new in the hobby I am trying to get to know the LFS around here and F & F is now on my List! BTW got some live rock yesterday and I can't wait for the dust to settle down so I can arrange the rocks. I just posted some pictures of my tank!

Thanks,

Sidney

thanks alot for the shout outs guys, didn't see it til now cuz busy busy busy1. Darrell i'm ordering today for tuesday....so we should be good by the weekend like sunday. I'll give you a buzz.

thanks again guys

PS our stock has been low recently, but Im slowly ramping it back up....if anyone would like anything then just PM or call. We can assure quality without breaking the bank.

Cheers