Iphone Apps Reef/Marine Feedback Thread

Incredible Corals

I wanted to start thread where we can post feedback of new Iphone apps that come out related to our hobby. I really want an app that will allow me to record parameters and generate graphs to track the stability of my tank. This is what I have and my experience.

AquaPlanner

the app Aquaria is .99 and you can record and see the average of your parameters, and it has a fish compatibility thing.

You can record and see the average of your temp, salinity, alk, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, nitrogen, phosphate, calcium, mag, iodine, strontium and PH.

Aqua Tracker for iPhone and iPad let's you track and graph reef water parameters for each tank you have. I've been happy with the iPad version. Haven't tried it on a phone. I use aquaPlanner to keep track of maintenance and track stocking. Would love to have one app that does both.

Edited by MEL

• 1 month later...

On my Droid I have "My Reef Buddy" - searches fish, coral and inverts in live aquaria: perfect for when you're out shopping.

And "My Aquarium" - keeps inventory, pictures, tank info and parameters. Takes awhile to input everything, but easy to keep up once all of your tank info is in. Great if you can't keep track of what corals you have if you have too many frags (like all of us) and when you got them, etc.

Both free.

• 1 month later...

I'm the creator of aquaPlanner. It is now in version 2.2 and soon the Lite version will also be updated. It has grown a lot since it was first introduced almost a year ago. Please check it out in the app store and read the reviews.

• 1 month later...