Kenton Huynh Coral Supplier in CA

HowardofNOVA

Many of you might remember our recent order with this gentlemen, a few months back! We where able to get quite a few nice pieces of corals etc.

His website is up and running and will be placing an order next week when I'm back in the office. Will post under MEMBERS DISCUSSION for that.

http://www.aquaticisland.com

Check it out, some great discounts and also, first 100 get $10.00 gift certificates!!!

Howard

:thumbsup:

Howard, that link is to your account on his site. can we just order stuff and let you pay for it? :lol:

you might want to edit that!

Many of you might remember our recent order with this gentlemen, a few months back! We where able to get quite a few nice pieces of corals etc.

His website is up and running and will be placing an order next week when I'm back in the office. Will post under MEMBERS DISCUSSION for that.

http://aquaticisland.com/index.php?main_pa...1e21fb40fbc083f

Check it out, some great discounts and also, first 100 get $10.00 gift certificates!!!

Howard

:thumbsup:

32042[/snapback]

Well Dang, Quick will someone please put their credit card on my account fast

:P

Has does anyone have a good, bad or in-different opinion on the Seio M620 submersible pump with 620gph?

Specs: Great pump for internal use only, for circulation, water movement, filters, ponds, etc! SEIO PUMPS OFFER HIGH VOLUME PRESSURE THAT IS DISTRIBUTED EVENLY WITH LOWPOWER CONSUMPTION. CAN BE USED FOR SUBMERSIBLE APPLICATIONS OR AS A LARGE POWER HEAD. COMES WITH SUCTION CUP BRACKET AND TANK RIM BRACKET. . All pumps carry a 1 year warranty from TAAM Inc. New imporved ceramic shafts and ceramic bearing ensure long-term reliable performance at an affordable price. Corrosion resistant for fresh or saltwater usage. I use this pumps in my tank for circulation and they work flawlessly, great output at a low wattage, which means it'll save you on the electricity bill.. In my opinion these are the best powerheads available.. The unique design of the shaft allows the water current pushed out by the powerhead to spread evenly into 1 direction so even if you were to aim at your corals they won't be damage or forced to close up. Summary of Specifications: - Maximum Output: 2400L/hr (620 U.S. Gal./h) - Power Consumption: 8 W - carries a 1 year warranty from TAAM Inc. - Quiet - Oil Free - Easy maintance

Howard

FYI,

I'm going to stop this post, just wanted to inform all parties, but will start order post under MEMBERS DISCUSSIONS.

Unless anyone has anything on SEIO pumps?

Howard

Howard I run a 620- Good item- I do not run it on a wavemaker like my Maxijets - the 620 has a broader flow vs the jet like flow from a powerhead. I use it primarily pointed at my Acro section of the tank. Have had it running about 6 months with no problems other than one cleaning at the three month mark. It is a lesser flow GPH but much cheaper version of a tunzie.

Excellent Lee,

That is what I'm looking to do! I have a couple 200-225gph PH in my tank that I want to replace. Didn't want to go to the expense of the Tunze yet and these seem to be a good option.

Howard

PS,

I'm thinking about getting 2 of the SEIO 620 to place on front corners of my 90g tank to rotate over my corals from front with MAG12 setup on SCWD currently coming from alternating 1" PVC in back. Also have a 900gph pump on an hour on 1/2 hour off during daylight hours running behind rocks. Sounds good?