feather duster!!!!

Guest alex wlazlak

Guest alex wlazlak

my feather duster hasnt been out in the day time for the last two days. it come out when the lights are out.. what the problem is?

It look like that you have quite a problem in your tank check the basic water paramaters and tank health. What did you do differently in the last couples weeks? Good Luck!

Guest alex wlazlak

im going to get a new tank in the next year or so, but i checked last night and my nitrates bretty bad..and it was always not too great, but im not going to do too much to the tank scince im going to get a new one hopfully soon....

You might be getting another tank, but it's not a good idea to kill what you have. If you equipment can't handle the tank, then at least do regular, frequent water changes to improve the water conditions until the new tank become a reality.

FF

im going to get a new tank in the next year or so, but i checked last night and my nitrates bretty bad..and it was always not too great, but im not going to do too much to the tank scince im going to get a new one hopfully soon....

31510[/snapback]