Trinity Christian School Tank

DaisyDo

In November 2010, Trinity Christian School (TCS) set up a 55 gallon reef tank with the help of WAMAS (special tanks to Doug) and equipment donations from various members. The tank was originally ordered by the science teacher however it was not really a reef ready tank. Air, Water and Ice donated a RO/DI system which should be installed soon, which will make my kids very happy. Currently, my three kids transport saltwater and top off water weekly to the classroom. My kids perform a 15 gallon water change every 1-2 weeks

hi, i still have the starfish. let me know if you want them still. maybe in a week or two when they are fully acclimated to my tank water.

I would love to have a star fish for the school tank. Just let me know when one is ready for pick up and we'll coordinate. Thanks so much. :lol2:

Karen

• 1 month later...

I posted this yesterday in the members' For Sale/WTB/Free forum at SPS & softies for sale or trade - but given this is a school I'd be happy to donate whatever you were interested in. I case you can't see the thread, here's the list (I've removed the prices from this version)

I have the following frags available:

- 1 x montipora digitata, red/brown

- 1 x pocillipora, deep pink/red

- 1 x kenya tree (~2")

- 2 x green & white striped paly (~8 polyps per frag)

- 2 x yellow polyps (~ a dozen polyps per frag)

For "just-in-time" inventory, I have

- a large rock covered in green & white discoma mushrooms that need to be thinned; I can remove some at your request.

- large group of pale green & orange zoas; I can frag that (probably 6-12 polyps per frag) on request.

- several frags of green-star polyp.

I can probably also spare some dragon's breath macro algae, and I may be able to frag a small piece of "purple nurple" encrusting montipora.