Anyone have extra Coraline I can use?

Incredible Corals

Steve - where you trying to get the coraline to grow?

You don't want to mess up that nice acylic tank of yours.

*If you need scraping I let my whole back wall grow coraline - it's pretty much completely covered now.

I will add it in for you.

Thanks!

Steve - where you trying to get the coraline to grow?

You don't want to mess up that nice acylic tank of yours.

*If you need scraping I let my whole back wall grow coraline - it's pretty much completely covered now.

My cube is glass so I shouldn't have too many issues leeting it cover two of the sides. I really want it to cover the bare bottom. I can't stand the look of glass on the bottom of the tank.

I have 1/4 thick pices flaking off in my personal tank. It looks like you got it covered but if you want some you aare welcome to it, you can come by my house in bristow or I can arrange to bring tome in to brk

John

I have 1/4 thick pices flaking off in my personal tank. It looks like you got it covered but if you want some you aare welcome to it, you can come by my house in bristow or I can arrange to bring tome in to brk

John

Thanks!

Also, what is the best say to seed the tank. I was thinking about crushing it up into a fine powder and then pouring that into the tank. I would also turn the skimmer off for a few hours. Is that a good plan?

I have several sheets, like 3-4" square, that knocked off the side of my tank recently. Eventually, they just get mixed in with my sand bed. All yours if you want them.