Moving...need to pass on the fish/live rock

Guest fehdxl

Guest fehdxl
(edited)

Hi everyone,

The nice person who answered the phone at Wally's sent us to this site.

We're getting ready to move half way across the country in a couple months. Need to do something with the fish (keeping the equipment). Here's what we have in the 30gal tank.

2-clowns

1-yellow damsel

1-blue damsel

1-mandarin goby

15#-live rock with about a dozen 'tubes' on one piece

All the fish are all about a year old, or at least we've had them just over a year, and are about 2-3" long.

If you are interested, please e-mail us at fehdxl -at- gmail -dot- com.

Thank you!

-Jim

Burke, VA

Edited by fehdxl

Jim I am here in Burke- Sent you and Email- You are welcome to drop by and see where some of your live stuff might reside.

Regards,

Lee

Hi Jim, Sorry you can not take your fish with you. They will get good homes here. I also live in burke. Let me know what you have left.

Bob

Guest fehdxl

Wow! What a great response! And I was worried I wouldn't be able to pass them on to someone else--guess I was wrong.

Too bad I didn't learn of this site a year ago when we were just getting started...would have helped a lot.

Anyway, the goby and clowns are sold. There are a couple people interested in the damsels and live rock. If they fall through, I'll re-post here.

Thank you for your interest!

-Jim

P.S. I think I replied to everyone who sent me an e-mail. If not, please ping me again at fehdxl -at- gmail -dot- com.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fehdxl

Hi,

Thanks again to everyone for the great response earlier.

Before I try to pass on the last two fish to a nice guy who said he'd take them if I couldn't get rid of them, I'd like to see if anyone else is interested. So here it is...I have a yellow damsel and a blue damsel that I will give away to a good home.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

-Jim

fehdxl -at- gmail -dot- com