RO Unit

Guest clownfish4

Guest clownfish4

Where do you get your replacement cartridges for your RO units? Mike at TRT told me they probably wouldn't be getting them in anytime soon, if ever. Is there any place local or am I going to have to order them? If so, anyone interested in a joint order?

Thanks, Mike.

Cartridges? You can get the pre-filter & carbon @ the BORG or Lowes. Not sure if there's a local source for DI resin.

I second using buckeyfield supply.

I have always been happy with what I have gotten there and the prices are great. For DI, you can get a refillable one to save a few bucks.

Michael

If anyone is putting in an order to buckeyefieldsupply.com

I might be interested in getting a new RO & DI for my unit. Need to check on spec and get back with you if you do?

Howard

Guest clownfish4

Alright, I will be doing an order A.S.A.P! I currently just have an RO unit, is it worth it to get the DI add on? If so, color changing or non? Not a huge price difference so just looking for prefrence.

Yes, get the add on for the DI. Well worth the expense IMO. I prefer color changing, but if you have and use a TDS meter on your output, then you can save yourself a couple $$.

Folks,

Keep in mind that I have the NIH Type Conductivity Meter FREE to anyone that needs to borrow it?

It's at the house and all you need to do is bring a clean jar full to run through the unit. Very easy and quick to use.

Will be setup when we do the Light Demo on the 2nd if anyone wants to test their RO/DI water then?

Howard

Guest clownfish4

I am doing my order tonight. My water is extremely bad and I really need these filters a.s.a.p. Sorry to anyone who wanted to do a group order.