Should I or Shouldn't I?

Vadim

Time for my water change, my tank is fairly new about 4 months now. I've got pink and green and brown algea growing on the glass. I know brown and green algea are bad. But If i clean glass everything is getting scraped off. So my question is should i scrape everything off my glass?

Are you talking about the entire tank including the back, or just the viewable panels? I think at least half of people let it grow on the back wall, but not the front and sides.

funny reefhunter lol, i was more asking on if there was any benefits not cleaning the back glass and keeping algae growing there. I'll definitely clean the side and front glass. but just wanted to know if there was any benefit keeping it there on the back glass.

funny reefhunter lol, i was more asking on if there was any benefits not cleaning the back glass and keeping algae growing there. I'll definitely clean the side and front glass. but just wanted to know if there was any benefit keeping it there on the back glass.

Do what you think looks better. Some people like the natural look on the back glass and some people like the back glass clean. It's not going to hurt your tank.

clean whatever you feel like and think will look the best, i generally clean the front and sides and leave the back