ANYONE HAVE SOUTHDOWN AND ABLE TO BRING TO MEETING

KABALA

I know this is late but Looking for up to 10 bags of SD, if anyone has any spares. Ill be at the meeting and can pick them up, Let me know price and how many you have.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, Call me tomorrow 571-214-9253, I can stop by the Southern States store on the way up and get you all ten bags.

I know this is late but Looking for up to 10 bags of SD, if anyone has any spares. Ill be at the meeting and can pick them up, Let me know price and how many you have.

Thanks,

Mike

26770[/snapback]

Guest BuddhaFish

Jerosh...

I too have been looking for SD but tried a bunch of HDs with no luck. Can you give me some quick info on where you get it? (store name, location, brand of SD)

Thanks

The Southern States store in Manassas Va carries it for ~ $4 a bag, I think $4.50. It is labled as Yard Right Tropical Play sand. And even states on the bag Silica Free. Plus even more importantly it passes the vinegar test.

Heck if a few people up in MD would like some bags I may be pursuaded to make a trip.

Later

Paul

Sorry for the delay Paul. I didnt get online the day of the Meeting so I apologoze for not contacting you. Now Im left with trying to find this stuff. Do you happen to know the SKU number as I am going to see if any Other SS near by might carry it.

Thanks,

Mike

• 1 month later...
Guest BuddhaFish

jarosh,

let me know if you ever come down my way...

i will gladly buy a few bags and pay a little extra for the favor~ =)