Local stand/canopy builders

mosheikh

I'm looking at different options for my next aquarium. Does anyone know if Bob (YBeNormal) is still in the area and if he still does carpentry on the side. Any other members that can make a simple stand and canopy for an aquarium less than 40 gallons. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Mohsin

Anyone?

i'm interested as well, though i'm about 2-3 months away from being able to get the tank...for a 300 dd

I have built several lately but typically for large systems. Ddiver can send a pic or two of the one I finished for him a few weeks back for his new 120 he isn't talking about yet.

ph34r.gif

I'm finishing another one for a custom tank NAGA just built, and two in line presently. Shoot me a Pm with any idea you may have and your budget if you have one, and I'll get back to you.

Mark

I am a CAD Designer by trade. If you guys want to give me your sketches/ideas, I can design it up for you in CAD. I can also help you build it if you want.

Got a couple of PM's about pictures. This is one I just finished today. The top actually flips up in one piece so you can have full access to the tank, and the lights are up out of the way. Maybe Ddiver can post a pic or two of his new setup.

The tank on this one is 48 wide, 30 deep, and 22 tall. The bottom portion is completely open for a sump, and will hold about 7 inches of water if there were ever a problem.

post-1705-127284543394_thumb.jpg

post-1705-127284545007_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Got a couple of PM's about pictures. This is one I just finished today. The top actually flips up in one piece so you can have full access to the tank, and the lights are up out of the way. Maybe Ddiver can post a pic or two of his new setup.

The tank on this one is 48 wide, 30 deep, and 22 tall. The bottom portion is completely open for a sump, and will hold about 7 inches of water if there were ever a problem.

Wow, that's going to be one beautiful set up.

Edited by audible