Tropical Fish World

El Camaron

have been getting some nice stuff, plus their tanks are looking nice too. I picked up my beautifull ORA semi-snowflakes from them and also a powder blue which is doing great as far as being friendly with all other fish in my tank. ALso picked up some acros that were insane, lat time i checked they had an ORA order with some really nice looking red planets and others that were under one of Roberts LED fixture.

Plus for the Freshwater and pond guys and gals, they always have great selection.

A++++ for sure

Where are they? I have not run across them before... Thanks for sharing the experience!

Heh, you know it is bad when I am asking from my BB on the beach while on vacation!

Yeah, I saw that Red Planet too and the price also cheaper than most online stores. If I remember correctly, it was like $59.99. Too bad, I already got one from DD couple weeks ago for much higher price. :angry:

I bought some Cichlids from them a few months ago and I was very impresses with their prices and the staff. There's a short guy with dark hair that really knows his stuff. :biggrin:

Walnut hill plaza. By the MVA express.

I get blackworms from them every other week. The owner is nice and always talks with me. He struggles a little on his SPS tank sometimes but it seems to be getting better and better. I keep meaning to trade frags for supplies with him but I have not yet. He asks me every time I come in :)

They do really well with the fish. I have never gotten a fish from them that brought something bad home.

• 6 months later...