Fabulous Diving-snorkeling

Bob

My friend and I are stuck in Managua Nicaragua trying to get to El Salvador for a flight to Dulles. I am almost cetain we will wind up in Dallas sometime this evening and hopefully get home sometime on Sunday. The question of course is how to dig out the truck in the economy lot to get home........should be fun.

Anyway I wanted to mention to anyone looking for a diving-snorkeling experience on the cheap to consider Little Corn Island Nicaragua. It is cheap, cheap, cheap and the reefs are in really good condition. I saw just about everything from the Caribbean Sea on the reefs. The water was about as clear as I have ever seen in 20 years of diving. Accomodations from 15 dollars per nite including AC. Excellent meals from 6 dollars.

A full week including all air transport for about 850. dollars SUCH A DEAL.

I guess its better to be snowed out in returning from vacation rather than before you leave!

Bob

Qantas just launched a Barrier Reef promotion for $1280 round trip from Washington. There are some great fares out there. I was Brisbane last week. 85 degrees and sunny.

Yes, flying TACA- We found out about an hour after my post that Dulles is completely shut down so I just had to get a couple pina coladas and go lay by the pool in the sun. Hopefully we will fly tomorrow or Monday.