Check out my new Sfiligio fixture

bankyf

OMG this thing is nice. Picked it up for an incredible price on RC a few days ago and it came today. The original owner purchased it, disassembled everything, had it powdercoated, reassembled and never used it. I didn't even now they made something like this. 8 t5 bulbs with individual reflectors and cooling fans and 57 3-watt leds to add that shimmer that the t5's don't have . This thing might just put out too much light for me. So far I have only fired up the leds, but I am very impressed. Probably not quite as much led output as my Solaris I5, but I still have the output of the 8 t-5s.

post-2631845-1264121484_thumb.jpg

post-2631845-1264121500_thumb.jpg

Nice looking light. What was the outcome with the CC company? Did they give you back your money?

They are giving the sellers bank 90 days to respond to the allegations. It has been about 30....

I think those are the leds you are seeing through the grill. They are gu-10 led fixtures so they are easily changed out if they fail or if I want to alter colors.

That's a mighty fine looking fixture. Are those big capacitors behind the grill on the top view?

darn that is nice... how much was that bad boy?

Retails for over $3000. I paid about half of that. While it is nice, I would never pay retail for it.

HOly cow that thing is sweet looking! Was this a custom job or does a company make these? It looks like a beast!

Does it have some sort of splash guard?

The T5 sockets appear to be the non-water proof kind, I recommend a splash shield if they are not water proof. I had a t5 fixture with very similar sockets and even with a splash shield, they ended up corroding in less than a year and burned out my ballast.

We want pics with it on !?

Sfiligio makes it. It does have two pieces of glass that cover the entire bottom. It won't be on anything for at least a few months... just one more piece of the puzzle.

HOly cow that thing is sweet looking! Was this a custom job or does a company make these? It looks like a beast!

Does it have some sort of splash guard?

The T5 sockets appear to be the non-water proof kind, I recommend a splash shield if they are not water proof. I had a t5 fixture with very similar sockets and even with a splash shield, they ended up corroding in less than a year and burned out my ballast.

We want pics with it on !?

very nice man...i wonder what kind of Par the whole fixture puts out...