Milwaukee support

Der ABT

Just thought i would pass on my good experience, I have an sms120 ph monitor, and was having some troubles with the power supply, i contacted their support email and heard back from them in about 4 or 5 hours offering to send out a new ac adapter, i ended up finding a wire that was look inside and just needed a little more solder. After doing this i noticed the PH probe wouldnt read below 12 and didnt change regardless of the ph of liquid (soda and windex for example)

I let them know the power supply wasnt needed but that i was having trouble with the probe now. After a few emails trying to figure out why i got the offer to send me a slightly used one from their lab for free. he did not ask for a reciept or proof of purchase or even how old the unit or probe was.

Got to say that is some really good customer service and i would highly recommend their product to anyone based on this fact (not too sure on how accurate their products are but man cust service is king these days). I havent ever used one of their controllers but man this is one of the best customer service experiences ive had in a long time.

congrats, it's always nice to have good customer support.

Gets even better, last night when i got home there was a new power supply sitting there, so if anyone ever looses one and needs it please let me know I am more then happy to share the good fortune.