Sceince Fair

mosheikh

Hi, im taking Biology 1 Honors in 9th grade and they said I have to participate in a science fair. I was hoping to plan this out early so maybe i can use different lighting and see which one grows better under the lighting systems...Would this work? Anything else I can do? If anybody can donate me small tanks, frags, borrow a small lighting please let me know. I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your help

Get in touch with Ben, goblinshark, he was considering doing something along those lines and may have some pointers.  Get started early, as growth studies will take some time.

Michael

Guest goblinshark
yep, im gonna try to start up next weeekend or so, i was hoping to get some people from WAMAS to help me set it up.  I was gonna post on tuesday after the scirnce fair meeting, i am going to send a letter to Mike P. about the acropora, soon.  im hoping to start recording around the beggining of october.  I still need lights, i may have to fund it mtyself or beg at lfs.  I think the reeftank can hook me up cause i was taking to grim about it earlier in the summer.  Im loooking to compare species growth to different lighting, 1 150w mh, 96+55w pc, and 2x75w VHO.  Expensive.... will it work...idk...may have to down grade to species growth under 1 MH, at different elevations in the tank...im not sure yet