Thanks to all

Guest Longhorn

Guest Longhorn
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made me feel so welcome at the WAMAS mtg. last Saturday (10/18).  I am just trying to get started on getting materials together for a tank.  I am a teacher and would like to try to procure commercial sponsorship for a 10 gallon classroom tank.  If anyone knows of marine shops or pet stores that might by amenable to this idea, I would love to have their names.  It would be great marketing for them as my entire elementary school of over 500 students will be viewing it before the end of the year. Thanks for the help.

Guest tgallo
your best bet would be congressional aquarium in rockville, they mostly cater to  new comers and  mite like the publicity generated by your school.

I would aim higher than a 10 gallon tank :p   You might as well ask to a 90 and settle for a 10.  Since you are in Reston, you might try Marine Scene in Herndon, or Fox Mill Pets in Reston.

If you need corals, let me know, I have a ton of stuff that I need to remove from tank.  I would be happy to donate.

Good luck!

If you have trouble finding a retailer to sponsor, give me a call or email after a few weeks. I will see what we can do. Thanks, Rich (AquariaUSA.com)