f/s 1/3 hp custom sea life chiller

Guest tgallo

Guest tgallo

this chiller is a year and a half old, great condition , 3/4 threaded inlet and outlet on top of unit. will handle a 250 gallon system with ease.

pm me  to view it  price 350.00 and doe's not come with a controller.

This is not a "New to hobby topic"

I moved your first thread to "General" discussion section

It should be in for sale/ trade section, but I'll let it be up on public side of site so you will have better chance to sell local.

Just trying to keep this section clean for newbie questions.

Craig

Guest tgallo
who says it cant be new to the hobby, how do you define new to the hobby, hob filter :D . thanks craig.

New to the saltwater / reefkeeping hobby, head here first if you would like to have some personalized attention!

Forum description.

Don't see selling goods as part of new to hobby.

:]

You are a good egg tony, I don't mean to ruffle feathers.  I'm just interpreting the forum topic description.

Perhaps you can bring up the location of the selling forum location to other members for their thoughts.  It was debated in the past, and majority of members thought it should be in member section as paid benefit.  

I do see a need to have a public side for sales.  Perhaps this needs revisited to solve location of selling stuff.

Guest tgallo
well craig, if you go to the for sale forum and scroll down to the bottom, you will see a post by michael g, and it says not to forget about the newcomers when selling equipment and dosen't specifiy what kind of equipment . should i post corner filter instead of chiller, is that a newbie piece of equipment, :)

Sorry about that tony- I meant that in addition to putting things in the forsale forum, to LOOK here, as a lot of the newbies are looking for stuff and say "I still am looking for...."

We should keep this forum for questions.  My apologies for not being more clear about that.

Michael

But I do believe that Tony still has a point. We would have a better chance of selling our goodies if the posts could be read by more people. Perhaps that posting stuff for sale in the newbie's forum is not something that the officers want, but I sure wouldn't mind if the whole for sale was moved to the public boards instead of the members only.

Just my $0.02

JM