West Coast Marines

michaelg

My name is Marc Daniels, and I am with West Coast Tropical Marine in Elk Grove, CA...that's just South of Sacramento. I would like to offer your society a discounted Reef Janitor Package consisting of some of today's most efficient reef janitors.

Caulerpa prolifera @ only $11.00 per pound.

Nassarius snails @ only $0.65 each  (Nassarius vibex)

Cerith snails @ only $0.85 each  (Cerithium floridanum or Cerithium variable)

Nerite snails @ only $0.94 each  (Nerita reclivita)

Marginella snails @ only $0.90 each (Prunum apicinum) 

Right Hand Hermit Crabs @ only $0.70 each (Pagurus longicarpus)

Extra Hermit Shells @ only $0.30 each

I have attached two documents to this e-mail.  One is our acclimation process and live arrival guarantee, and the second provides a detailed description of our invertebrates.  This special pricing, as well as our discounted shipping is available online at www.WCTropicalMarine.com through December 31, 2003. 

The right hand hermit crabs are a fairly new item in the hobby. According to an online conversation I had with Dr. Ronald Shimek, they offer the same basic benefits & risks as using scarlet hermits or blue leg hermits.  We recommend Nassarius snails over any hermits to our customers, but still offer the hermits to those customers that use them.

We can offer the Washington Area Marine Aquarist Society this discounted deal, because it is an easy way to introduce our company to a large customer base.  We have superior customer service, and our goal is to make every member of your club a repeat customer.  We can ship for arrival any Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.  Saturday delivery is available for an additional $12.50 per order.  

Regards,

Marc Daniels

West Coast Tropical Marine

www.WCTropicalMarine.com