Marine Scene 8/8/03

Gatortailale

Hello Hobbyists!

It's time again for the Marine Scene weekend update.  There are a lot of changes going on at the "scene".  We are currently remodeling our large carnivore system to house more corals, inverts and reef safe fishes.  So when your in this weekend please excuse our empty tanks.  But there is still fun stuff to see in the rest of our store!

In our anemone tank you will see a mated pair of Maroon clowns with an extra large Bubble Tip anemone; this trio is hard to come by and a lot of fun to watch.  Speaking of pairs we also have a BREEDING pair of Clarkii clowns for anyone who is interested in trying their luck at breeding.  This couple currently has a clutch of eggs they are rearing!

So WHAT'S ON SALE you ask?

Electrolite retrofit ballasts are 10% off.

Kent Garlic Extreme food additive helps prevent Ich and other parasites and is 10% off.  We are having a clearance of Aquacultured live rock, it is now only $6.69 a pound down from $7.99.  Still lots of good life on them!

By the way, Ocean Nutrition Seaweed packs are 10% off this weekend.

WHAT'S NEW this week you ask?

Well, in the fish department we received two Citron Gobies, a very small Sailfin tang and an even smaller Potter's Angel.  And as a "trade-in" we received a large Porcupine Puffer,  talk about personality, this guy has plenty of it, I think he is my new best friend!  In the coral department you will see a nice variety of show corals including a yellow Porites, a red

Dendronepthya, a large Fox coral and a red Lobophyllia. Some very exotic Palythoa polyps were traded in, I've never even seen these before.

Come on in and check it out!  See you soon.

-Kristen Lau

Senior Sales Associate

The Marine Scene

(703)689-2815