Power-buys for The Reef Tank meeting

Gatortailale

I have arranged for a group Power-Buy for the Club.  

Here is the power-buy information:

NOTE - as a club we need to order 12 of each type of item for The Reef Tank to honor this price.   Example - if we do not get orders for 12 MH bulbs, then the deal may get called off for that items power-buy.

PLEASE contact The Reef Tank with your orders.  DO NOT POST HERE.  I'll check with TRT from time to time to see how many more of a power-buy item we need to buy to meet the minimum 12 quantity.

http://www.reefstore.com  (703) 978-1700

"Power buys for WAMAS meeting at The Reef Tank Dec. 7, 2002-

AB MH bulbs-12 lot mix and match

175w 10k $54.99 ea

250w 10k $89.99 ea

400w 10k $105.00 ea

PC Bulbs-12 lot mix and match

96w PC (any color) $39.99ea

65w PC (any color) $29.99ea

URI VHO Bulbs-12 lot mix and match

48" 03 $21.99

48" 50/50 $24.99

72" 03 $31.99

72" 50/50 $31.99

Orders must be in before Nov. 7. We need a credit card number before ordering. Orders will be charged upon arrival of goods.

Thank You,

Mike"

HOPE This helps!

Craig

Did you mean "Orders must be in before*DECEMBER* 7", instead of November 7?  Seems like that deadline is long past otherwise.

???

• 2 weeks later...

NOTE:

I just talked with Grim at TRT:  He said people can still order the "Power-Buy" items now until the end of the meeting Saturday (12/07/02)

He noted that Mike had the sheet on the # of bulbs ordered for each category, so I do not have an update on whether we will make the quantity needed.

I don't want to put words in Mike's mouth, but when I ordered my MH & PC bulbs a few weeks ago, he informed me he would honor the price even if we didn't meet the quota.  [My advice, oder the bulbs you need; worst case - is that we don't meet the quota - BEST CASE - you get get awesome bulbs & support a local store and TRT honors price even if quota not made]

Bottom line - if you need bulbs and want to support a local store - call b/w today and meeting to order.

:p