Petland experience

dschflier

I stopped by Pet land on Thursday and bought 3 SPS frags. When I was there I noticed the Instant Ocean salt was $32 for a bucket. I obviously bought a bucket. Zack said this is the standard price for them. This is the best price I have seen. Just figured I would let others in on this. He said this is not a sale price.

I stopped by Pet land on Thursday and bought 3 SPS frags. When I was there I noticed the Instant Ocean salt was $32 for a bucket. I obviously bought a bucket. Zack said this is the standard price for them. This is the best price I have seen. Just figured I would let others in on this. He said this is not a sale price.

Thanks for the info. I'm getting low. Too bad that is a ways out there for me though :(

(edited)

I got a bucket which makes 160 gallons for $32. From what I recall Zack said the box for 200 gallons was $39. Still a very good price. I am sure Sean had excellent prices during the social. From what I understand the price at Petland is not a social or special price, it is just the price whenever you come in.

Edited by dschflier