where to buy 90-gal aquarium stand w/modern cherry finish

astroboy

A long time ago I saw an aquarium stand with a "modern cherry" finish which looked really nice. I'm moving, so I'm taking this chance to move from a 75 to a 90 gallon tank, and I might as well change the stand also. Does anyone know where I might find a stand with a modern cherry or cherry finish, or what LFS might be able to order one?

Thanks!

A long time ago I saw an aquarium stand with a "modern cherry" finish which looked really nice. I'm moving, so I'm taking this chance to move from a 75 to a 90 gallon tank, and I might as well change the stand also. Does anyone know where I might find a stand with a modern cherry or cherry finish, or what LFS might be able to order one?

Thanks!

I believe both AGA and Oceanic make these to go with their tanks. Check out their websites and see if what they have posted looks good. Any LFS should be able to get it for you.

(edited)

You can check glass cages to get an idea. I have never used them and I think some people have had bad experiences but it might help to see some pics.

Here is a cherry one on CL. 220 Gallons though.

Edited by Boret

Why don't you go with a 120? Might as well, is going to be the same width and you would love the extra depth!

If you are at all interested in the 120, I have one sitting in my garage; bought new and never used, sticker still on it, reef-ready with two overflow kits. I also have a NAGA sump I won at a raffle still in shrink wrap. Meaning to sell it, will probably put it up for auction soon, but if you were interested, let me know.