Vivid Aquariums

Stephen

Which frags did you order?

Vivid Valida, Vivid Rainbow Delight, Candle Light, and some zoa's. Planning on making an insane order of zoa's/paly's from them in the next month or two.

I have mixed feelings about this company. They have a good selection, their customer service is great, and their prices are OK. However, I have made multiple orders through them and was given the wrong corals. Was also missing some corals. Their customer service is fine.. they reimbursed me for the missing ones and what not. I was just very disappointed. I wanted the corals I ordered and I didn't get them. And this has happened all three times I have ordered from them.

Vivid Valida, Vivid Rainbow Delight, Candle Light, and some zoa's. Planning on making an insane order of zoa's/paly's from them in the next month or two.

I was hoping you were going to say the rainbow. That coral has been on my list for awhile. Is it as colorful as the image on their website?

I was hoping you were going to say the rainbow. That coral has been on my list for awhile. Is it as colorful as the image on their website?

It's like it says in the description. The frags aren't as nice as the mother colony picture. The frag is tan at the moment and the top 1/3 of it is very similar to the mother colony. When I got it the whole thing was tan with purple/blue tips at the top. The white and the pink has started to show so I'm hoping it doesn't take long. According to Vivid and those I've spoken to that have frags it takes a few weeks or more to develop the colors. Fragging browns them out for some reason. I'm taking progression pics just to kind of document it.

Their Valida is without a doubt the most intense purple in a coral I've ever seen.

It's like it says in the description. The frags aren't as nice as the mother colony picture. The frag is tan at the moment and the top 1/3 of it is very similar to the mother colony. When I got it the whole thing was tan with purple/blue tips at the top. The white and the pink has started to show so I'm hoping it doesn't take long. According to Vivid and those I've spoken to that have frags it takes a few weeks or more to develop the colors. Fragging browns them out for some reason. I'm taking progression pics just to kind of document it.

Their Valida is without a doubt the most intense purple in a coral I've ever seen.

Nice... I would like to see a pic once it's fully colored up. I know they're just frags right now, but if you ever have any available, keep me in mind.