Fall Meeting 11/16/02

pez

The fall meeting has been schedule for Saturday, Nov 16, 2002.  We still don't have a definite from Sanjay, so the topic of the meeting is TBD until we can get further details.  We apologize for the delay.

WAMAS Fall Meeting

-------------------

Date:   Saturday, November 16th, 2002

Time:   2:00pm - 5:00pm

Where: Rockview Elementary School

3901 Denfeld Avenue

Kensington, Maryland

-The WAMAS Officers

Unfortunately, We will not be having the lighting demo at this meeting- though I am working on securing a date with Sanjay- hopefully for the Winter get together.

The date and place is as above.  I will be showing a slide show put together by the Coral Reef Alliance titled "the Vanishing Rainbow", and Glenn will follow this with a presentation from the Marine Aquarium Council (MAC).  Both of which I think you will find of interest.  

Dr Mac should be there with usual Fares (and some unusual), great Raffle items, a frag sale tank (where you can buy frags from, with proceeds going to WAMAS- we thought people might like this option), and hopefully lots and lots of trading amongst yourselves.  We will also discuss some important Club business- such as Officer Elections to be held at the Winter Meeting.  Hope to see you there-  Michael

• 3 weeks later...

Directions to Rockview Elementary School

From the Beltway 495

Exit Conneticut Avenue,

Head North towards Kensington about 3 miles.

Conneticut takes a fork at University- stay to the left to remain on Conneticut.

Go to the 3rd light which is Denfeld and Turn Left.  If you get to Adams Dr., you need to turn around.

The school is immediately on the right hand side.

Dr Mac will be at the meeting and said that he will focus what he brings mostly on Frags (from our past buying).  If you have any special requests, he is usually quite accomidating- just send him an e-mail to work out the details.

Michael