Fragging Capricornis

I am thinking of taking some frags off of my orange monipora capricornis but am not real sure how to go about it.  Do I take the pieces off the upper sections or the bottom.  What tools work best for doing this.  I am hoping to make it to the next meeting which is on fragging but I work that day so not sure I will make it.My Webpage

A pair of needle nose pliers would work well.  Grab it close to the interior.  If you do the top ones, it will let light down to the lower folds., else, just chose areas you think will be least noticable.

I ended up using AquariaUSA method.  When I went clip a frag it fell of the rock it was mounted on giving a nice frag which is not noticable.  I ended up taking about 5 nice frags and you can't tell then were taken.  If I still have them on the 18th I'll bring them.

:)

I love those plating Montiporas! Another easy one is Montipora hrisuta (Elkhorn), fish swimming by might frag this one. hehe

ReefOtto, send me email where you are located again (lost emails when we transfered servers/hosts) and maybe we can hook up to trade. Frederick?